What's Your Story Podcast: Episode #8 - Anna Tavares, Director of Strategy Vendasta
On our new exciting episode of "what's your Story?" we had a very insightful conversation with Anna Tavares- the young Director of Strategy at Vendasta. Vendasta provides digital solutions to local businesses and during the pandemic, their goal was to provide their customers with 3 main services:
1. Provide the ability to work remote (Zoom meetings etc.)
2. Local business online toolkit: A set of tools that small businesses can use to adapt and adjust to this new situation and tools to enter and survive in the online market.
3. An online academy to learn about marketing: for people who are using this time to learn more about the marketing topic.
Anna also talks about the 3 steps business can take to survive this pandemic:
1. Respond: Look at what is changing (for example metrics) around you and respond to those changes with appropriate actions.
2. Rebuild: Rebuild your business model and make long term changes based on the short term changes you have made
3. Recover: Slowly recover and getting back to normal business
Don't miss this episode if you are a business owner/ marketing agency/ marketer/ student and want to hear more about these services and what the FUTURE of business looks like. At the end of this episode, I sure learned a lot about what my clients needed and took the required actions!
Click Image To Listen